Wednesday 10 April 2013

Fourth Photoshoot



These are the pictures which I took for my fourth photoshoot. These pictures were taken in an outside environment using a high quality camera. The natural lighting (the natural light provided a far better contrast effect than the pictures I had taken inside buildings) and backdrops provided me with excellence results and allowed me to capture clear and professional looking results. This time I was able to take many photographs and capture an extremely wide verity of poses, which will be extremely useful for creating my contents page and double page spread. With a bit of editing, I truly believe that some of these pictures shall provide me the opportunity to make a truly fantastic looking final product for my magazine.

These are some of my personal favourites taken in this photoshoot:

(nice artistic looking lighting on the model)

(model's face is hidden thus adding emphasis to my choice in the front cover to hide his face)

(distant and vague looking expression, may be seen as artistic or 'indie' to some)

 (shows two band members posing and looking serious)

(high quality photograph that looks as though it would be suitable for use as an album cover)

(innocent and likeable appearance of model, added to by the heart shaped piece of graffiti)

(action shot of jump pose, shows passion and celebration)

(stylish and unique pose, also showing similar clothing to 'Daft Punk')


No comments:

Post a Comment