Sunday 14 April 2013

Contents Page Feedback

After finishing my contents page I requested feedback so as to gain a verity of responses that would help me improve the quality and professionalism of my creation. Here are the responses I received after sending my work to people:


"It looks like a good start, but could do with a lot of improvement. Perhaps shorten the 'interview' list to one column and give the other two different headings."
- Clayton Jones (Student)


"I love what you've done to the background. However it looks too disorganised and the 'PG's seem unnecessary. I recommend aligning it better and getting rid of those hideous 'PG's that seem to be all over the place."
- Lucy Tate (Student)


"Well... its better than anything I could make, but it looks slightly too messy for a contents page"
- James Ferdinand (Student)


"Incredible... nothing else to really say about it"
- Richard Scott (Student)


"You should really sort out the alignment, it seems far to amateur left as it is. Also those random 'PG's before the page numbers just seem like a waste of space. Maybe change the bottom segment as well whilst your at it... seems silly to have so many interviews."
- Gregory Bates (Student)

This feedback has been brilliantly insightful and will definitely help me to dramatically improve my contents page and thus the overall quality of my magazines design. I shall begin working on these changes as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment