Sunday 14 April 2013

Double Page Spread Feedback

Upon completing the construction of my double page spread I requested a group of people to review what I had created and thus supply me with any feedback needed to improve my project. These are the responses which I received from people.


"Wow! This is crazily good! Personally I don't see any need for change."
- Thomas Baker (Student)


"I really liked how you made the image continue over both pages of your magazine. Lovely, clear layout as well."
- Arnold Thomson (Student)


"Gorgeous use of graphics. Would love to know how you made it."
- George Mills (Student)


"Haha those 3D shapes are absolutely incredible!"
- Amy Hanson (Student)


Seeing as non of the feedback which I received pointed out any negative aspects I have decided not to change my double page spread at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment