Friday 15 March 2013

Third Photoshoot



These are the pictures that I took for my third photoshoot. This time I was able take plenty of photographs. Many of which were taken in front of a whiteboard or plain brick wall. The reason I took so many in front of bare backgrounds was so that I had many easily editable pictures, the bareness was to act as almost as a 'greenscreen' which could be removed and replaced with minimal effort required to do so. It also provided a great contrast to the models and caused little to no negative effects to the lighting of the room. It would have been ideal to use a well lit white canvas (such as those used by many professional photographers), but this was all that was available to me at the time. Despite this I believe that this photoshoot was hugely successful and will thus have provided me with many usable pictures of a high quality and standard. I also think that my photography skills have increase significantly since my first attempt at a photoshoot.

(this is an image of the conditions we were attempting to emulate in our photoshoot)

Here are some of the pictures from the photoshoot which I am possibly considering to use in my final front cover (most of them are far from being usable as they are currently but I believe that with some editing they shall look fantastic):








No comments:

Post a Comment