Wednesday 6 March 2013

Second Photoshoot



This is the second photoshoot I did. The image and lighting quality has improved significantly since the last one as I have expanded my knowledge of photography and taken the time to set up the environment so as to best suit photographs. I have also taken a verity of different shots, including CDs, pianos, keyboards and various different models so that I have a far larger range of pictures to chose from when making my magazine cover, contents page and double page spread.

As one may have noticed, the models are wearing hats and glasses. This has been done so as to mask their identities and emulate the feeling of mystery and the unknown. The idea to this came from various masked musicians and DJs such as 'Deadmau5', 'Daft Punk' and 'The Bloody Beetroots' (see images below).


(Deadmau5 wearing his iconic mouse head)

(Daft Punk wearing their robot helmets)

(The Bloody Beetroots wearing venom masks)


No comments:

Post a Comment