Friday 22 February 2013

Preliminary Task Contents Page (Final)

                                                                 Contents Page:


This is the contents page that I have produced for my preliminary task. It has been intentionally kept simple as its target audience is school students and their guardians, both of whom are unlikely to want to read vast amounts of content on school events likely not to be concerning them. As well as this, I have come to realise that these magazines are often produced by a member of staff (often an ICT teacher/technician, graphics teacher or the head teacher themselves) whom is often overworked and therefore has very limited amounts of time to put into the creation of these magazines. Therefore they commonly contain a small amount of pages, I would estimate that the average is somewhere below twenty, due to this I have only included twelve pages in my contents page. The subjects of these pages are mainly trivial as there is rarely anything of vast significant to be included in local school magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment